Follow The Republic:
• Willard Quillen for the wonderful surprise on my birthday, from Cindy Clay.
• Eldon's Automotive for the great service and reliability, from Diana Davidson.
• Pastor Richard Yeaton for his superb help on Monday, from John Tinkey.
• the staff at Marsh Supermarket for making sure my checkbook was returned to me, from the absent-minded lady.
• Columbus East Winter Percussion for advancing to the Indiana Percussion Association State Finals for the eighth consecutive year, from Stephanie Darringer.
• Jerry Miller and Jill at Allstate Insurance on Central Avenue for their kindness and being so helpful and caring to their clients, from Gene and Darla Brown.
• Sunny Hull at Old National Bank for great customer service and compassion, from Sara.
• the honest couple who found my purse in the Walmart parking lot and turned it in to customer service Monday afternoon, from a grateful shopper.
• Onions to
• law enforcement officer who ran the yellow light at Second and California streets Wednesday afternoon.
• person on Chestnut Street who does not park in front of his own house.
• business that notified people they lost their jobs over Facebook.
• rich politicians who call Social Security an entitlement.
• whoever stole the money out of my wallet.
• new residents who disrupt a quiet street with loud vehicles and radios.
• oil and gas companies for raising gas prices during spring break.
• business that told me I had to work for one year as a temporary before I can be hired full time.
• residents of the house with eight to 10 cars parked there daily from midafternoon until after midnight causing a traffic hazard.
• The Republic for not publishing an NIT bracket.
• city for not putting up a parking garage on 17th Street.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.