Follow The Republic:
• Gail at Comcast for mailing the bill I accidentally put in the drop box instead of my Comcast bill, from a very thankful customer.
• the nice ladies in the white car who stopped to make sure I was OK after I fell in the lot on State Street, from a very thankful lady.
• Lohmeyer Plumbing for fixing our extensive plumbing problem in a professional and efficient way, and to Mitch and Joe for going above and beyond to correct and redo our downspout drains, from very pleased customers the Kruchtens.
• Jewel at Third Street McDonald's for being named employee of the month, from your Wednesday friends.
• Onions to
• store for selling live chicks and for letting children play with them in the store.
• loud vehicles on city streets.
• local government officials who have become anti-small business.
• those who don't realize that it is red lights you don't run, not yellow.
• city bus driver that never pulls up to the curb to pick people up or drop them off, but just stops in the middle of the road.
• plumbing business for not returning a potential customer's call to reschedule an appointment.
• pastors who insult church members.
• everyone who ran the Detour American Grill out of town.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.