Follow The Republic:
• Dr. Harker and staff for the care and kindness, from Diana Davidson.
• Mark, Barry and Juilie of Zollmans in Hope for your hard work, dedication to quality and honesty, from the Alberti family.
• Dr. Todd Bergman for the great letter to the editor outlining the real issues with St. Francis Hospital establishing a presence in Columbus.
• Dr. Hall and Hope Vet staff for taking such good care of Romeo and Einstein, from Susie Prather.
• Bartholomew County Highway Department for its hard work to maintain and improve the county roads and ditches.
• the nice, honest young man who found and returned my credit card, from a grateful lady.
• the sports department for the great coverage of the NCAA March Madness.
• Jacob Shaw for making honor roll this quarter, from Grandma and Grandpa Calhoun.
• Haley Delay for passing the National Board Exam, from Grandma Delay and Grandma Kurtz.
• Holden and Hunter Hayes for being the most wonderful sons a father and mother could have, from Mom and Dad.
• Onions to
• the city for not doing something about all of the abandoned buildings cropping up around Columbus.
• drivers of parked cars blocking walkers and drivers on Laurel Drive.
• the rude employees at the tanning salon for being unhelpful and having a horrible attitude.
• people who complain about parking on the street.
• the driver of the van full of children weaving in and out of traffic.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!