Follow The Republic:
Snow Orchids to…
• Annie Roberts on Caldwell Place.
• Brad Cooper for cleaning the snow-covered car windows of employees Sunday night.
• Orchids to…
• Tim Brookshire for your nonstop devotion to the Columbus East percussion section and for being a wonderful role model for the percussion students.
• Peggy at Renner Ford for doing the BMV’s job on the day they are closed, from Scott.
• Onions to…
• people who have lost their license but still drive all the time.
• people who still don’t understand how the roundabout works.
• fast-food restaurants that always have horrible service and cold food.
• people who accept foundation money and create a playground honoring a poor role model for children.
• law enforcement officer who was speeding and ran a red light on 10th Street Monday morning with no lights or sirens going.
• the public library for not having anyone at the help desk for the computers.
• famous local racecar driver for bad sportsmanship and being a poor loser.
• rude customers in line at the Dollar Tree on Sunday.
• doctor’s office for not calling in the prescription promised Friday.
• city officials who would vote to give away taxpayer dollars to benefit a private builder.
• city officials for still not having on-street street parking spots reserved downtown for handicapped drivers.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.