Follow The Republic:
• Tina Yarling for all her help in getting Mom’s appointment set up, from a grateful daughter.
• the Thiessens, Kents and Mrs. Rager for agreeing to be testers for my science project, from Ravynn Fulkerson.
• Melissa, teller at First Financial downtown, for being so patient and helpful, from the new school secretary.
• Benjamin Church for being the best boyfriend and father ever, from Lindsey Mitchell.
• Dr. Case and Mark for your care and kindness Sunday evening with our little guy, from the Robertsons.
• CVS Pharmacy staff in Edinburgh for going above and beyond to save us money on a prescription, from Larry and Kathy.
• Ben and the crew at Auto Glass Depot for replacing my windshield, from Regina.
• the person who found the tote at Columbus Regional Hospital and returned it to the patient’s room.
• Jack, Sharon, Vicky, Betty, Rosie, Paul, Anna, and all my kids for help when my car is broken down, from Betty Roll.
• Jerry and Tracy Baker for installing a new washing machine on Tuesday night, from Dick Titus.
• State Sen. Greg Walker for his superb help, from John Tinkey.
• Onions to…
• law enforcement officers in Bartholomew County who bully women.
• company that will not let its workers off on Easter Sunday.
• small-town slumlords.
• company that promised an employee a raise eight months ago and has not delivered on the promise.
• those who keep their animals out on cold snowy days.
• nonprofit board members who accept gifts for their allocations.
• driver of the red minivan with Jennings County plates and no brake lights.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.