Follow The Republic:
• Columbus Regional Hospital second-floor staff, nurses, cleaning staff and especially Amber that sat and talked with me, from Shirl Shepherd.
• L.J. Dowden for the chocolates, from the Lincoln-Central Neighborhood Center staff.
• Columbus Board of Zoning Appeals for requiring more detailed plans regarding the proposed midtown salvage yard.
• Jared and the staff at Bob Poynter's Columbus dealership for excellent service, from a grateful customer.
• Columbus Regional Hospital for providing the great valet parking service.
• Dr. Michael Irons for great customer service and repair, from a longtime client.
• Love Chapel for the nice dinner, from Andrew Crouch.
• Onions to
• whoever stole the Autism magnet off my car in broad daylight.
• those who have no clue that the TEA party stands for "Taxed Enough Already."
• the Democratic Party for turning into the Socialist party.
• BCSC for making children go to school on spring break instead of Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
• The Republic for recognizing a player that did not have the best stats.
• those who feel the need to see their name in the paper at least once a week.
• fast-food restaurant that advertises certain items that they are always out of, or the machine is broken.
• rude people.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.