Follow The Republic:
• Darin and Andi at Select Physical Therapy for being so kind to my mom, from Priscilla.
• Lisa Jeffries, pharmacy tech at CVS on National Road, for being helpful and caring for the patients she works with, from the Niese family.
• the person who found the black leather clutch purse at the Walmart on State Road 46 and turned it in, from Diane.
• Tom Nienaber for your maintenance of order in the Elizabethtown area and as a volunteer with the fire department, from another volunteer.
• Gem City Tire employees for their courteous help and assistance with our Subaru Outback last Monday.
• Clara Eckert for her excellent letter to the editor.
• Kevin Moore for the great job cleaning at the Jackson Street Parking Garage, from all the tenants.
• The Republic for the beautiful Take Your Best Shot photos.
• Ben at Auto Glass for going above and beyond and great customer service, from Patricia at Ziggies.
• Onions to
• store for selling duplicate dresses to individuals going to the same prom despite a policy of registering the dresses to prevent this.
• people who won't obey the law by keeping their pets on a leash.
• guests for being too picky about food and drinks.
• city for always being in turmoil.
• driver of the Corvette that nearly rear-ended me Friday morning.
• Pacers for taking away the closed captioning, making it difficult for those who are hearing impaired.
• newspaper for not printing my Onion about the business making us work on Easter.
• people who don't understand BCSC's spring break was March 18-22, with snow days designated for March 25-29.
• The Republic for not mentioning the number of substitute teachers needed for school makeup days in the attendance story.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.