Follow The Republic:
• Doug Sabotin for blessing our church with your powerful Good Friday solo.
• Dr. Frederick Porter for taking such good care of Dustin during his surgery and answering all of our questions, from Jeff, Toni, Dustin and David Ping.
• the staff in the emergency room at Columbus Regional Hospital for being the best, from Jen Wagner.
• Bill Martin for being so kind to take the boys fishing and all you do for others.
• all my nurses and doctors on 6 tower at Columbus Regional Hospital for taking good care of me during my stay, from Melissa Seal.
• all parents who follow the rules and send children to school even though they are not on board with the balanced school calendar.
• David and the boys who helped me load my Hoosier cabinet and other great finds at the auction at Reed's Sale Barn Friday night.
• the Cherlim family for the help and kindness, from John Tinkey.
• Pastor Virl Murray, Miss Fern and all the congregation at Midway Assembly of God for their prayers and support, from Shirl.
• Paula Tollitt for taking care of the house while we were gone and the beautiful flower arrangement, from the Lowes.
• Dolores Lorenz, Marilyn Grove, Lois Bonnell, and Cindy and Michael Reed for the food and good care you gave during our illness, from Jack and Claranne Manning.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.