Follow The Republic:
• my daughters and sons-in-law for a wonderful surprise 95th birthday celebration including a limousine ride to Olive Garden for lunch and the party, gifts and beautiful cake afterward, and to family and friends for flowers, gifts, cards and an album and DVD commemorating the day, from Mary Louise Perry.
• Stewart at Ray's Auto Center for the great help with my car problem over the weekend, from Nicole Marshall.
• Pastor Dennis Aud and Westside Community Church for the wonderful Easter service at the Commons.
• Dr. Elliot and all staff that helped with Doyle Rawlinsons' stay, from Doyle's family.
• the doctor and his staff at the Hope Vet Clinic for their great care, from Mike Marshall.
• Kathy for praising the Lord with the beautiful song on Easter morning, from Ron and Linda.
• Tom Jekel for his Sunday column on Al McGuire, from Bill Robertson.
• Christie and Jess Hilderbrand for lunch and Easter egg hunt, from your family.
• Judy Lee for the good dressing, from Hazel.
• Kush Stevens for coming to the Easter egg hunt at Donner Park, from family and friends.
• Gilpin family for the beautiful corsages, from Aunt Margie and Mom Imlay.
• Marcie's Beauty Salon patrons and my patrons for their concern and prayers, from Martha Whedon.
• Onions to
• anyone who actually cares that two women are wearing the same-type dress.
• newspaper carriers who roll the paper too tight to unroll and read it.
• those who don't realize the leash law only applies to dogs, not cats.
• person who stole the roses at the stop sign at Washington Street and 37th Street around 11 a.m. on Easter.
• credit union that doesn't have a branch downtown.
• driver of the black SUV in Candlelight Village for causing my cat to panic and run into the woods.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.