Follow The Republic:
• Butch Lee for fixing our TV, from Doug and Hazel.
• Miller's Merry Manor staff for the great Easter egg hunt and activities on the Hope Town Square, from a grateful grandmother.
• Sharon Downs, the Williams, the Ballards, and Melissa for a good Easter, from Jjolexys.
• Myra and Mark Zigler for having a great Easter dinner and Easter egg hunt.
• Sheriff's Department and David Boston for the great job of cleaning trash from along 25th Street, from someone who notices and appreciates it.
• Judge Dickherber and the child-support prosecutor's office for being able to collect child support for the first time in 18 years, from Christy.
• all my friends and family for a wonderful birthday surprise party, from Kim.
• Lee, Morris, Nancy, Sue, Gary, Donita and the LaVelle family for helping me with my yard sale, from Beth.
• Lts. Alan and Jodi Sladek for their services at The Salvation Army during Holy Week.
• the man in the Jeep who paid for breakfast for my son and me at the downtown McDonald's.
• Mark and Gina Chapple for an awesome Easter Sunday dinner, egg hunt and prize package for every child, even unexpected guests, from the George family.
• the man that took my son to the emergency room on Saturday when he realized he had a broken his wrist, from Dakota Jessie's mother.
• Lane Richie for the gold rating at Lincoln Elementary, from Mom, Dad, Granny, and Mimi and Papaw Haymaker.
• Republic carriers Martha and Chuck for the dependable and prompt service, sweet treats and words of inspiration, from a Fairington resident.
• Joey, Mandy, Keegan, Grayson, Jackson and Lila-Rain Fox for hosting a beautiful dinner, egg hunt and explaining what Easter is all about, from Mamaw Rennie, Janie and Tommy.
• Kathy Stephens for the great Easter dinner and egg hunt, from Mom Evelyn.
• Kristy Hartman for getting her GED, from Mom and the family.
• Carol and Keith Rea for the firewood to make our Easter Sunday dinner a successful one, from Diane Brown and Claudine Bowers.
• Onions to
• car dealership for using my son's debit card for an insurance policy when he didn't buy a vehicle from them.
• having a job fair that only lasts three hours.
• whoever is responsible for the design and acceptance of the new gates on Fourth Street.
• irresponsible pet owners who allow their dog to bark all day, every day.
• school officials who want to spend $2 million on bleacher seats instead of items to help students learn.
• restaurants that charge $2 for a cup of coffee that costs less than 5 cents to make.
• bank that would not let me cash my husband's payroll check like I have been doing for the last 37 years.
• BCSC fourth-grade classes that are not taking advantage of the educational and fun Indianapolis 500 Education Program.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.