Follow The Republic:
• Pam and Natalie for planning and pulling off a wonderful surprise party, from Kim.
• The Republic for Susan Brown’s article on Meaning of Marriage, from Jim Young.
• the staff at Athens Animal Clinic for the wonderful care and compassion when we had to say goodbye to our beautiful cat Lukee after 21 amazing years together, from Joe and Sabrina Gil.
• Alexandria and Kim for giving me clothes and shoes that you have outgrown, from Zaeleigh.
• Onions to…
• motorists on U.S. 31 that think the speed limit is the same or above the interstate speed limit.
• the U.S. government for signing the U.N. Arms Treaty.
• whoever dinged my car door and didn’t leave a note with your info.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.