Follow The Republic:
• the nice guy for giving us your table and sitting somewhere else for breakfast at Skooter's, from the ladies with the toddler.
• family and friends for making our 50th wedding anniversary special by your cards, calls, emails and flowers, from Richard and Marge Roseberry.
• Zach Ruehman on winning the Lily Scholarship, from Johnboy, John and Tina Stephens.
• the gentleman who bought dinner for my granddaughter and me at Johnny Carino's, from Shirley.
• my husband, Joshua Hensley, for serving in the Army and working full time to provide for us, from Amy.
• Jen Shaver for being an excellent role model and for the impact you have on our youth and community, from Teresa Smith.
• Tony Harden, BCSC bus driver, for picking up a student from a different route to ensure she could attend school, from Richards' staff.
• the very nice young man who helped me at Becker's when my car would not start, from Linda.
• whoever turned in the debit card that was dropped at the post office, from Bambi Wigh.
• Whipker's Market for the fantastic field trip, from Rockcreek kindergarten classes.
• Brian Blair and Greg Jones for the nice story and photo about us, from the congregation of Mount Pleasant Christian Union Church.
• Greg and Lucina for the really good cheesecake and unwavering optimism in the face of adversity, from Joe and Jane.
• Shirley at westside Walmart for pointing out another checkout line so we didn't have to wait, from a grateful mother and daughter.
• the kind man who pushed our stalled car out of the intersection of Taylor Road and 25th Street on Monday.
• Doug Herold for taking me out for dinner, from mother, Barbara Herold.
• Lonnie Hembre for helping us with the lawn work, from the Fetterses.
• Onions to
• the person who broke in and stole money, medication and peace of mind.
• people taking the escalator to an upstairs health screening.
• large empty lot filled with trash at the corner of Second and State streets.
• the dealer who does not have a privacy fence around their junk pile.
• the driver of the silver SUV traveling east on West Deaver Road for not yielding to cyclist signaling a left turn and nearly hitting me.
• the supermarket that quit giving double coupons.
• law enforcement for using the pistol range when people are trying to sleep.
• parents who make fools of themselves and embarrass their kids by yelling at referees during games.
• the Republican Party for becoming a fascist party.
• bicycle riders on the wrong side of the street.
• educators who do not use good grammar.
• people who have too many dogs and ignore all the barking.
• cat owners who don't realize that the law says cats must be kept in their own yards, just like dogs.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.