Follow The Republic:
• Columbus Regional Hospital radiation therapists Jennifer and Candi for being caring and professional and for the warm blankets, from Jane.
• kind and considerate cashier at westside Walmart who allowed me to come to the 20 or less items lane when I had 28 items.
• Sharon Mangas’ letter to the editor, from a former history teacher.
• Taylorsville United Methodist Church for a beautiful Easter Sunday service with a fantastic choir, from the congregation.
• Brown County Health and Living for bringing us treats every Friday, from Columbus Regional Emergency Department.
• Allen Chiropractic and massage therapist Abby for stopping my back pain.
• Columbus Transit for again going above and beyond, from Michael.
• Twin Cities Raceway for the great racing Saturday night and bringing back Twin Cities the way it used to be, from a longtime racing fan.
• Greensburg Christian Church for an awesome Easter egg hunt, from a grandmother.
• Sadie and David Cress of Sadie’s Family Dining on their new location, from Sandy Walker.
• Jennifer and her husband from Country Mart for unloading the salt boxes from my trunk and putting them where I wanted them, from Clara.
• the city of Columbus for the bike lanes and the People Trails.
• Nina Wells for watching my house and feeding my cat when I was gone in February, from Brenda.
• Mary, Kay, Tina, Teresa and Phyllis for a wonderful Easter dinner and egg hunt for all the great-grandchildren, from Muck.
• the woman in the red pickup who helped me pay for my gas, paying it forward in honor of the daughter of a friend.
• Alvana Henderson for giving me a great birthday gift, from Lila Henderson.
• Mary Ann Sullivan and AARP for bringing the driver’s safety course to Mill Race Center, from several participants.
• John and Lori Lucas for paying for our 49th anniversary dinner at Papa’s Grill, from Alan and Karen.
• the lady in the Honda Odyssey for paying for my order at McDonald’s on Friday morning, from the lady in the Dodge Avenger.
• First Baptist Church for the beautiful Easter service.
• Onions to…
• The Republic for not publishing my Onions about political parties.
• oversized basketball goals that are kept in the street and not in the owners’ driveway.
• businesses that collect sales tax and do not turn it over to the state.
• people who do not know the definition of the word fascist.
• probation officers who do not enforce the law to the individuals who are on probation.
• people who torture their pets.
• the driver of the white van for being impatient and trying to get me to turn right on a red light.
• destroying an old building while others have been saved in the past.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.