Follow The Republic:
• Miller's Merry Manor and Hope Welcome Center for a great Easter Egg hunt last Saturday on the town square, from a proud grandmother.
• Tony Jackson of Jackson Tax Services for patiently explaining taxes to a frustrated woman Thursday.
• Sharon Mangas for her letter to the editor, from Sheila Deiwert.
• Andrea Guthrie for helping me when I was locked out of my car last Saturday.
• the Butlers for all the yummy treats from their trip to the Amish area from the Huckabys.
• the nice lady at the pet store who bought me a bag of treats and a rescued charm, from Ruffles.
• Columbus Police Department and Bartholomew Consolidated School Corporation for an organized and safe DARE dance for local sixth-graders over the weekend, as well as keeping them safe while arriving and when they started going home, from a grateful parent.
• The Republic for the great coverage of the Columbus East Lady Olympians softball team, from Heather and Scott Babb.
• farmers and organizers for a fabulous AG Expo, from Parkside fourth grade students and staff.
• Nicole and Jim Gordon Inc. staff for saving the day with getting our toner cartridges to us so quickly, from Donita and staff at Aging & Community Services.
• whoever cleaned the trail behind Noblitt Park.
• Sam Cotton for bringing the girls a Frosty to the bingo parlor, from Barbara Herold.
• Steve for putting up with all you do, from the center.
• Sam Simmermaker and John Foster for broadcasting home and away baseball games from Columbus North and Columbus East, from John Tinkey.
• Sharon Mangas for the sensible article about health care, from Sandy.
• Officer Little on Edinburgh police force for the excellent job Thursday evening in diffusing a situation and ordering a protective order, from the Burtons.
• Mark at Hobby Lobby for the great assistance and help, from Martha.
• Lea Ann Lane, Hospice employee of the month, from your friends at Hospice.
• the couple who stopped to help us catch our loose horses on 46 East on Saturday morning.
• the nice woman and man at Walmart that helped with the Band-Aids.
• Johnny Carino's, Chili's and Joe Willy's for your support to St. Paul's Lutheran Women's Missionary League.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.