Follow The Republic:
• Sharon Mangas for her letter to the editor in Friday's paper, from Linda L. Kelsay.
• the kind gentleman who helped me load the heavy gas cans at Kroger's station on Saturday, from a grateful grandma.
• Dr. Baker of HealthSource in Columbus for all of the treatments that helped me walk again, from a patient.
• the kind and honest person who turned in the package left in the cart at Walmart Sunday, from an absent-minded senior citizen.
• Mike and Matt from Columbus Regional Hospital security, Jackie and Tabitha from EMS 2, and Columbus Fire Department No. 3 for the rapid response and strong backs, from a very grateful Hospice staff.
• Nikki for organizing the benefit for Mike Tungate.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.