Follow The Republic:
• Grandpa Fields and Uncle Mike for taking us to hunter education class, from Mikael and Matthew.
• St. Bartholomew PTO for supporting our Father and Daughter Dance, from Shannon Royer.
• Bill Kozar for his funny little letter to the editor.
• Shannon Royer, Theresa Hodek, Liz Bidwell and all volunteers who made the St. Bartholomew Father and Daughter Dance such a special occasion.
• Kris Rieckers for donating her cut of the 50/50 drawing back to the team, from Columbus Crush baseball team.
• Bill Sullivan for being a good Samaritan on Saturday.
• Roma Downing and the ladies at Asbury United Methodist Church for bringing food for Richard and Jean.
• Dan Cash of First Baptist Church for his wonderful "story" Sunday.
• Lisa Wheeler and Kathy Clubb for the time put in to train and help our first responders, firefighters, school bus drivers and ambulance drivers understand the construction of school buses for use in emergency situations, from Charlene Bryant.
• Dr. Dugger, emergency room staff, Brenda and the other nurses and care partners on 2 Tower, Dr. Parks and the cardiac cath lab staff for taking such good care of me, from Stacy.
• nice person who turned my purse in at the eastside Walmart, from Christine.
• Onions to
• whoever removed the Dad marker with the yellow roses from my daughter's father's grave.
• the apartment complex that set up a tour and then didn't show up to their own complex.
• people who complain about basketball goals in the streets.
• people who don't support businesses while they are open but are sad when they close.
• people who use food stamps but have new iPhones.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.