Follow The Republic:
• Rich Anthony for rescuing us and being a terrific DJ at the father-and-daughter dance, from Shannon Royer.
• Elizabeth Lowe for her spot-on letter to the editor, from Bill Lazzell.
• Vanessa Edwards and the Columbus Philharmonic Youth Orchestra for their extraordinary concert at Four Seasons Retirement Center Tuesday afternoon, from an appreciative resident.
• Zack the skateboarder who helped me with my car, from Ron.
• the two women on Lafayette Street who found Nikolai on Tuesday evening, kept him safe and used the number on his dog tag to contact us, from Karen.
• Mr. Hackman for there being a “no assignment weekend,” from your third-period accounting class.
• Bruce Bay and his team at Bay Corp. for taking such good care of my property on Peregrine Drive.
• Dr. Henry for going above and beyond in taking care of me.
• lady who found my mother’s ring at the westside Walmart parking lot and called The Republic to put it in the paper, from Judy Goddard.
• Dave Ward from Johnny on the Spot for the great carpet cleaning, from Jane VonFange.
• Nancy Nichter for being the most wonderful sister ever, from Margaret.
• John for helping me change my tire, from Mike in the green Mustang.
• Penny Duvall and Mike and Bonnie Chadwell for all your hard work on Saturday, from Cindy and Don.
• Lance Marsh for buying our supper at Becker’s Drive-In Tuesday evening, from Dave Forrest.
• Jeffrey Huntington for always being there for me, from your wife.
• David Brockman for cleaning Raymond Rooks’ yard.
• Onions to…
• people who let their dogs defecate multiple times on public sidewalks.
• people wanting to change our streets to one lane to ease traffic flow and yet litter our streets with ugly looking trikes.
• new tenants in the house in the Caldwell addition with the small dog in the yard that barks at anything that moves.
• person who works on cars at home but pays no taxes on the money he makes.
• The Republic for never mentioning college baseball scores or anything else about it.
• people who will not mind their own business.
• The Republic delivery person for rolling the paper so tight that the rubber band has to be cut off.
• people who run weed eaters and lawn mowers at 7 a.m.
• liberal prosecutors and judges.
• residents in trailer parks for not cleaning up after their pets.
• church superintendent who does not protect his staff from a bully.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.