Follow The Republic:
• Ms. Williams for her very kind Orchid and for making my day much brighter, from Susan at Columbus Regional Hospital.
• Jennie Chrisman for your unfailing technical support to the staff and students at Columbus North High School, from your fans at CNHS.
• Elizabeth Lowe for her letter to the editor Tuesday.
• to the city garage for a quick response to my pothole report, from a pothole-dodging cyclist.
• Bill Kozar for the excellent letter about little Columbus.
• the Columbus East High School girls' fast-pitch softball team for their hard work in sprucing up the diamonds Wednesday evening after practice, from Columbus Parks & Recreation Department.
• Matt Jackson for making your family proud by winning your Golden Gloves boxing match in Indianapolis, from Bonnie Morgan.
• Pacers for the closed-caption broadcast of Tuesday night's game.
• Columbus East JV baseball team for being an exciting team to watch, from your fans.
• police officers, emergency room doctors, Heather and Misty for helping my daughter.
• Mr. Beale and Patty Littiken for the awesome gift and keeping me in your prayers, from Shirl Shepherd.
• Onions to
• narrow-minded conservatives who link fascism and our president.
• for not using Columbus engineers to study traffic and for using engineers from Indy that have nothing in mind but taking our money.
• business that lets the hard workers go but puts up with people who do drugs, have felonies and miss work all the time.
• gym that does not maintain their equipment and does not replace damaged items in a timely manner, and management for not caring about its members.
• those seeking such a radical change of our iconic and architecturally significant library plaza when the maintenance of the current plaza has been so poor.
• The Republic for not printing the Monday Mega Millions results in Wednesday's paper.
• cemetery that takes Easter decoration out of pots when they haven't taken the Christmas flowers off.
• lack of reflectors on 25th Street that make driving hazardous in bad weather.
• driver of the maroon Chevy that ran the red light at Seventh and Central on Thursday morning.
• those in this nation who have become hateful, nasty and cynical to those who do not share their political views.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.