Follow The Republic:
• Elizabeth Lowe for her letter to the editor, from Sandy.
• Kile Brown, Brandi, Michele and Megan Ayers, Courtney, Tyler and Barb Rhoades and Granny for building the 4x4 mud truck for breast cancer and naming it after me, from Shirl Shepherd.
• Jenny Whiteside, at SWCD, for your presentation on rain barrels, from Common Ground Garden Club.
• Dr. Dawn Doup for caring even when I did not want you to.
• the good Samaritan who returned the purse I left in the grocery cart at Kroger on Wednesday evening, from a forgetful mom.
• the sweet woman at Lowe's on Tuesday who helped the pregnant lady with her plants and a runaway cart.
• Melissa Erfmeier for taking care of your granddaughter, from grateful parents.
• Tony Harden for fixing the red wagon and delivering it as well, from the Brummetts.
• volunteers from Cummins Fuel Systems Business, Emission Solutions, Research and Technology, Engine Business Unit and High Horsepower Engineering for their help with the neighborhood and park cleanup in preparation for new playgrounds at Ninth Street Park, Morningside Park and Pence Street Park, from Columbus Parks and Recreation.
• Onions to
• people who can't handle the prospect of any kind of change, even if it will decrease car crashes.
• people who continually send an Onion about dogs barking and don't call Animal Control.
• officials who do not care about homeless people.
• those who believe that additional gun laws will be followed by criminals or the mentally ill when they don't follow the laws now.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.