Follow The Republic:
• the roughly 300 individuals who attended Sunday’s Arc Supports Autism Walk, from Arc Bartholomew County.
• the man in the pickup truck who stopped and ended the suffering of the deer I injured Friday night with my SUV, from Renee Manning.
• Grandma Adkins for taking me out to play, from Sadler.
• Tom at Carver Toyota for picking up my car and getting it back so promptly, from Jennifer B.
• Columbus Physiotherapy, especially Ron King, for their care, concern and professionalism during my recovery.
• City Band for the outstanding concert Sunday afternoon.
• Gary, Matt, Kayla, Dayton Perkins for all your help, from Greg, Jessica, Jerri, Chevy Ray and Richelle.
• nice police officer for being so patient and understanding with my situation early Monday morning.
• Judy Wagner for being a dear friend for bringing in food and helping me while I have been incapacitated, from Pam Moorman.
• Onions to…
• those who think the old red ice house is “ugly” and haven’t recently looked at the Parkside School building.
• organizers who didn’t invite White Creek Lutheran School to the DARE dance.
• people who put down Elizabethtown and think its residents are uneducated.
• the pharmacist who ruined my prescription.
• people who allow teens to wear short-shorts to church.
• the people who hit the little white dog on State Street and didn’t stop to make sure it was OK.
• Columbus for once again showing no desire in protecting what we have.
• for the upcoming 24 weeks of monotonous coverage of spandex-clad people running through Columbus.
• those who want to spend money to ruin Washington Street when other streets need major repairs.
• people who bring dangerous dogs to nursing homes.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.