Follow The Republic:
• all the beautiful white and pink flowering trees in Columbus.
• Brenda Bragg for all the help, from Greg, Jessica, Jerry, Chevy Ray and Richelle.
• Dody Harvey for her important letter to the editor Sunday.
• YES Cinema for ticket donations, Roger Wright at Marsh, Carla at Kroger and Shawna at JC Westhill for donations for second annual ARC Supports Autism Walk.
• Debbie Newsom for redoing my window fan, fixing my screen door and saving me a lot of money, from Beverly Floyd.
• Dr. Bergman and staff for the comfort and professionalism during my pre-surgery visit, from Diana Davidson.
• the people running the marathon in Columbus and The Republic for covering and supporting a great inaugural event where spandex is not required, from Sandy Fox.
• Rylan Hensley for making the gold honor roll at Rockcreek, from Grandma, Grandpa and Dad.
• the person who turned in the money clip at the gas station in Taylorsville, from David Whitehead.
• Dan Wallace, music director, and worship minister at First Christian Church for bringing the Annie Moses Band on Sunday, from a happy choir member.
• Dr. Niedbalski and his nurse for always being so pleasant, from Marsha Pedigo.
• Onions to
• gas companies and stations for charging more than $3 a gallon when the crude price is low.
• the coach who is more committed to the weekend travel team than to the team he is being paid to coach.
• throwing more taxpayer money at a poorly placed and dangerous downtown park.
• the child support office that does not take the initiative to help anybody.
• whoever stole the wooden pallet from my yard facing the alley.
• the two young girls wading in the reflecting pool at the Bartholomew Consolidated School Corp. headquarters on Central Avenue around 7 p.m. Monday.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.