Follow The Republic:
• Laboratory Professionals at Columbus Regional Health for all of their hard work and dedication to excellent patient care, from Torrie McClain.
• Melinda Wooten for your help with the upcoming wedding, from Connie Burton.
• Bruce Bay for giving me the garden I always wanted and replanting the one I didn’t in a fast and friendly manner.
• members of First United Methodist Church for the pies and money donations for the smorgasbord, from Linda Cutrell and Sarah Kuhns.
• the nice man in the McDonald’s drive-thru on Third Street for paying for my lunch on Thursday, from the lady in the sedan.
• Dr. Chastain and the emergency room staff at Columbus Regional Hospital for the excellent care, from Kathy and Lauren.
• the kindergarten children from Columbus Christian School for the butterfly clip, from Vera Bean.
• the wonderful men and women who cleaned up Ninth Street, from the family at 1303 Ninth St.
• John at Renner Motors for helping with the wiper blade replacement, from Jerry.
• Sharon for finding all Dad’s things and returning them to me and being the best aunt ever.
• Bea Chapman for taking me to the dinner at Parkside Baptist Church, from Margie Peach.
• Ryan and Trista for watching my girl while I had surgery, and to Diane Hanson for staying with me during surgery, from Reese Holmes.
• the honest lady in the pink shirt at Marsh on Wednesday morning who found my charge card in the grapes and returned it to me, from Terry.
• Darrell Kendrick for the great lawn care, from the neighbor.
• the lady at the reference desk at the library who read me the words to the old hymn so it could be used at the funeral.
• John Krull for the article that touches both our hearts and our souls.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!