Follow The Republic:
• Sandra Condra for your help with the upcoming wedding of your niece, from Connie Burton.
• Buddy at the westside Walmart for his assistance Wednesday afternoon, from the elderly lady.
• Barb Carr and Mrs. Kay and their students for helping us clean out our garage, and the wonderful conversation we had, from Paula Jarrett.
• the employees and patrons of Jack's Place for your thoughtfulness and generosity, from Carrie.
• Stevie Huegenard for all your hard work on the PTO faculty staff meeting, from Central Middle School staff.
• Camp Lakeview Villages for the great food on last weekend's retreat, from St. Peter's parents.
• Gary C. and Gary L. from Certified Appliance Repair for prompt professional service for the great job fixing the dryer and all the other problems, from Mrs. Barker.
• Stevie Huguenard for organizing all the food for the faculty meeting, from Central Middle School.
• the gas stations that kept gas prices down for more than a week.
• my neighbors, friends, family and church members for the visits, cards, plants, food and gifts that made my 97th birthday special, and my son Lee for the trip down memory lane to Brown County and Nashville and the lovely picnic lunch he prepared, from Jewel Lucas.
• the honest lady in the pink T-shirt at Marsh who found my charge card in the grapes and returned it to me, from Terry.
• driver of the black Toyota that paid for my purchase at the McDonald's drive-thru on Third Street Wednesday evening, from Mary.
• Dianna Hanson for taking off work to stay with me during my surgery and Trista and Ryan for watching my girl, from Reese Holmes.
• Mike and Rick for cutting down the tree in our front yard and putting it in the median to be picked up, from Sam Ogilvie.
• the men at Revival Tabernacle for helping me get my hot water heater installed, from Jim and Connie Gwin.
• Katie Jermone for the three suppers she sent me this week, from Linda Cutrell.
• Onions to
• people using the downtown flower pots for their cigarette butts.
• those who won't allow some students to go to the school library.
• college for cutting our hours starting this summer to avoid paying universal health care in 2014.
• plumber who created damage to a customer's home.
• owners of the injured cat who do not take care of it.
• city officials who consider giving millions of dollars of taxpayers money to build private apartments.
• women for talking and using their cellphones at bingo Wednesday night.
• radio station that airs talk show reruns.
• people who drive too fast through residential neighborhoods and run over people's pets
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.