Follow The Republic:
• Regan and Josh Littrell for their unconditional love and support, from Andy.
• Jessica Smith, Teens for Change, Alan Trisler, Greg Long, Mike Ward, Kota Benjamin, John Foster, Chris and Carl Swartz, Northside Middle School, Erin Morrill, Traci Hartog for your hard work and participation in making the Rise Above-A Sexual Assault Awareness Event a success, from the Domestic Violence Action team.
• Matt Jackson for his championship win at the Indiana Golden Gloves competition, from Nana, Grandpa, Aunt Bonnie, Mom, Casey, Samantha, Clayton, Emma, Bethany.
• Kyle and John in parts department at Renner Motors for saving me more than $25 on windshield wipers and for putting them on, from another very satisfied customer.
• Clark at Amazing Joe's for finding the address so we could send in our taxes last Monday, from the Craigs.
• my parents for helping me with my yard work after my debilitating injury prevented me from doing it.
• ladies at Cupcake Resale Boutique for having such a wonderful little store with prices that all of us on a tight budget can afford to shop at, from Maryann.
• Kim Hofelich and Cris for your months of kindness caring for me and coming up north to the hospital to see me, from James A. Green and family.
• the nice gentleman who paid for my breakfast in the McDonald's drive-thru on Monday morning, from Lisa.
• Tara for the manicure, pedicure and makeover from the Keepsake Village ladies.
• Lydia on Scott Street in Hope for letting me borrow your mower, from Brian.
• CPD for stopping traffic on State Road 11, allowing school buses to cross the road due to high traffic from construction, from school bus drivers at Southside Elementary School.
• Mr. Ken Van Liew for his letter to the editor.
• Scott Parker for a wonderful anniversary, from Laura Parker.
• Vickie Knifely for mowing my yard, from grateful neighbor Joan Woodward.
• Swifty gas stations for not jumping the price of gas up 30 cents on the littlest excuse, from Debbie Carmer.
• Brandon Boas for taking pictures at Austin Fisher's graduation party, from Judy, Jeff and family.
• Marita for using her credit card to pay for my groceries when my credit card was rejected.
• Gary Davis for his letter to the editor.
• young couple that stopped and helped an old guy push his lawn mower out of the ditch, from Mr. Anderson.
• Columbus City Garage for having an awesome retirement party for me, from Dave Forrest.
• Onions to
• lack of speed patrols on Deaver Road early in the mornings.
• the lady at the drive-thru on Monday who has no concept of waiting her turn to try and pull out and almost hit the woman in the van.
• people who steal important items from a headstone.
• school bus drivers using taxpayers money by driving the school buses for personal errands.
• governor who wants to cut property taxes but not adequately fund the needs of Ivy Tech.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.