Follow The Republic:
• Kim Ross and Online Construction for the fabulous kitchen, from Anne.
• Karen and Louie Russell for being the most supportive parents in the world, from Andy.
• Cathy Tungate, nurse at Miller's Merry Manor, for calling me and praying with me and for all your care, from James A. Green and family.
• Joe's Automotive Hope for doing a good job on my Jeep, from Foster.
• Vicki Cooper for sharing your Wednesday evening bounty of yummy food for dinner and lunch, from Deanna Wenzler and Debbie Greene.
• CRH emergency room nurse Jo and Dr. Fox for their prompt attention to me when I fell last Thursday, from Betty Ellercamp.
• Holly and Jackson Nagel for thinking of the office staff on Administrative Professionals Day, from Mrs. Embry, Mrs. Hashimoto and Mrs. Rutan.
• all agencies and community members who supported the Volunteer Action Fair, from the United Way Volunteer Action Center.
• Mom and Dad for bringing me supplies when I've been too ill to leave the house. Â
• Wanda and Wendell Huff for your constant help that enables me to live independently, from a grateful sister.
• all the kind people who stopped to tell me how pretty my yard is, from the lady in the white house.
• Jody Tompkins and Ben Prohl from Jody's Gymnastics Zone for coaching Morgan Lane to be the 2009 National Beam Champion, from a parent who wants credit given to those who deserve it.
• Onions to
• the driver who turned off McClure Road onto McKinney Avenue that almost hit m head-on Tuesday afternoon.
• the newspaper for not printing a birthday when I submitted it on time.
• cultures that are indoctrinated to hate America and yet we are told to embrace diversity and equality.
• those responsible for turning Deaver Road into a freeway.
• dealership that keeps cars parked too close to the end of its lot, blocking the vision of drivers coming off the street next to the lot.
• R-rated movies and M-rated games.
• small-town residents for not supporting previous grocery stores.
• hospital staff for unprofessional behavior in front of patients' families.
• those who think school bus drivers are not allowed to take a lunch break when driving the bus.
• lack of speed enforcement on South State Road 11 any time of the day.
• person who stole my mo-ped while I was in therapy on Tuesday.
• law enforcement for not stopping rude and aggressive people for driving on the left-hand side of the street in Forest Park.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.