Follow The Republic:
• Columbus Parks and Recreation and Foundation For Youth for letting us borrow your scoreboards for our tournament, from Columbus Boomers.
• Tyler Johnson for his faithful volunteering each Saturday at the Orphan Grain Train, from those who appreciate his continued dedication.
• the nice lady at Sunday's ice show for letting us use one of your blankets.
• Johnathon Hatton for finding and returning my purse.
• MOPS moms for the wonderful teacher appreciation luncheon and gifts, from the grateful MOPPET's staff.
• Kerry at Grider Garage Door company for excellent service, from Connie.
• Monica Allman for making the honor roll at East High School, from Mamaw Rennie and family.
• Joss Moffatt for winning the sprint car feature Saturday night at Lawrenceburg Speedway, from Doug Southern.
• Columbus Symphony Orchestra for another great season, from Evelyn Garwood.
• Bartholomew County 4-H junior leaders for the wonderful 4-H volunteer luncheon on Sunday.
• Ivy Tech for their excellent 5K race on Saturday, healthy snacks, brief awards ceremony and beautiful shirts and medals, from a grateful runner.
• Kenneth at the eastside Walmart photo lab for knowing his job and helping us with everything we needed done, from Janet and Joellen.
• Onions to
• the fast food restaurant for not providing military discounts.
• people who think they can total other people's property and get away with it.
• whoever drives up and down Bonesteel Drive with loud thumping music all hours of the day and night.
• the business that advertises and then never answers the phone.
• not having a homeless shelter.
• the city for funding downtown apartments.
• the city for lack of weed control on many roadsides and medians in Columbus.
• the shopper who bought all the marked-down water at the grocery store.
• The Republic for not bringing papers to the Nineveh mini-mart.
• the Commissioners for taking the whole parking lot away from those who have to visit the building to pay their taxes.
• people who think that a free service gives them the right to complain about occasional omissions.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.