Follow The Republic:
• the county road department and crews who installed the rumble strips on County Road 450N near State Road 9, from Prudence McFarland.
• Kandle Bowerly at the Hair Shoppe for your Thirty-One donation and support with the Relay for Life fundraiser, from Team Manpower.
• Will and Stacey Horn for their amazing generosity, from Andy Russell.
• Sandy Galarno for the lovely fragrant lilacs, from Debbie Greene.
• Amy Kleffman for brightening our day by bringing us brownies on the first day of ISTEP testing, from Mt. Healthy staff.
• Larry Fisher for helping me with my Young Marine candy bar sale, from Destin Gentry.
• Abby Carr for her donation to the pediatrics unit at Columbus Regional Hospital, from the nursing staff.
• Katie Emmert for your ribbon-winning performance in the 300 hurdles last week, from Uncle Mike.
• Columbus Children's Choir for singing at Silver Oaks, from Vera Bean.
• all the wonderful people who helped me when my mother became ill at the concert at North High School, from a grateful, scared young lady.
• Ron and Laura Taylor for the use of your driveway during the construction of the addition to our home, from Jan and Jim.
• Bette and Gerry Eichens for being great neighbors, from Wilma Huntsman.
• the honest person who turned in my lost pearl necklace in the bank parking lot on Third Street.
• Onions to
• state legislators for spending multimillions of dollars on a digital ISTEP system that does not work properly, hurting education.
• the city for allowing the "Discover Columbus" mulch display (off I-65 Exit 68) to once again fall into disrepair.
• being awoken by the constant train whistle at 5 a.m. here in town.
• people who find it amusing to track mud and dirt onto the floor of a restaurant.
• the contractor who claims that he does quality work but instead charges outrageous prices for defective work.
• the man who stole more than $500 worth of meat at 6:30 p.m. from a big-box store and management for refusing to try to stop him.
• The Republic sports page for singling out only one person on a team when it takes the whole team to win.
• the church that has a teacher who bullies young children.
• County Commissioners for having disconnected phone numbers listed in the phone book.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.