Follow The Republic:
• the officer on Interstate 65 North at the 77-mile marker for helping the lady change her tire at 6:30 a.m. on Tuesday.
• City Hall and the Commons for displaying Pre-K artwork during April, "The Month of the Young Child," from 0 to 8 Consortium/Council for Youth Development.
• Christy for the bus ride to Columbus Youth Camp on May 1 for EEEC hours, from Debbie.
• Dr. Brian Niedbalski for your concern and prompt action, from Julie Brannan.
• Lowe's Home Improvement for giving a 10-percent discount to all military veterans on all items, from Jim Willis.
• Kim and staff at Silver Oaks Assisted Living for taking good care of your residents, from Andy and daughters.
• Amie Shoemaker for being a great mentor to me for my Senior Project, from Alex Cornn.
• the Cupcake Boutique for sponsoring our softball team, from Stacie Vaughan.
• Rick for the delicious mushrooms, from your cousin Carl.
• Mark at Poynter's for the fast service on the recall on my car, from a satisfied customer Burt.
• kind and patient gentleman at the Starbucks on 31 South for paying for my breakfast despite my driving error.
• city garage for fixing the drainage pipes down by my street, from Bertha Maple.
• Onions to
• city for building excessive apartments and parking garages and not providing a homeless shelter.
• grocery manager for taking down and moving a local event poster that is coming up this weekend and replacing it with one from out of town that is over a month away.
• those who think the morning-after pill should be given to girls just starting into their teen years.
• person who was rude to the two elderly ladies at the church meeting.
• driver of silver Jeep that ran the red light at 17th and McClure on Wednesday afternoon.
• Sunday school teachers that do not share their snacks with the young children.
• grocery store that sells outdated raisins.
• customers at a fast food restaurant that were rude to young children telling them to be quiet.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.