Follow The Republic:
• Jay Heater at The Republic for helping me get the word out about my senior project, from Alex Cornn.
• Kim Bennett at Main Source Bank for outstanding customer service, from Jane.
• Matt Lee for coaching our team again this year, from your softball team.
• the special person for remembering Trey with the beautiful lily, from Cathy.
• Ray's Automotive Service for the kindness and excellent service, from a satisfied customer.
• health care professionals who can start IVs and perform tests on patients while embracing patient-centered care and a willingness to treat people as individuals.
• all my customers on the west side of US 31 for being patient with me while delivering their newspapers.
• Jeff Cain for plowing our garden, from Rick, Lisa and Jada.
• the doctors, nurse and staff at Dermatology Physicians of Columbus for their excellent care, from Marilyn Crawhorn.
• Brands Lumber Company for a superb contractor's night on Thursday, from John Tinkey.
• Onions to
• the bank for neglecting to mow the yard at its vacant building.
• the person in the white truck who dropped off cats in our neighborhood.
• the gas company for poor service on the telephone and in person and which caused me to hire a plumber.
• people who cut down perfectly good trees and ruin the look of the neighborhood.
• gas prices in Columbus.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.