Follow The Republic:
• Dr. Bergman and staff for your continued care and professionalism after my surgery, from Diana Davidson.
• Brandon at RadioShack for providing the best customer service ever, from Lana.
• the two kind women at the Diagnostic Imaging Center who helped to turn an awful situation into a better experience.
• Kevin Johnson for always supporting me and offering me assistance and being an asset to the community through Housing Partnerships, from Lisa Gray.
• Rob Weaver for the great finish in the mini marathon on Saturday, from your family.
• Mrs. Waggoner for the wonderful lunch you provided the staff, from Central Middle School staff.
• the weekend rain for keeping my neighbor’s yappy dogs in all night, allowing my family to get a good nights sleep.
• Alison Simo for getting your master’s degree, from family and friends.
• Larry Jessie and Debbie Froedge for an excellent car detailing, from the lady with the green Honda Passport.
• the man who found my dog and called us, from Rosebud McNicholas
• Joann Belser for telling me about the cleaner for my carpet, from Barbara Herold.
• The Republic for putting the St. Louis Cardinals box score in the paper when possible, from a big Cardinals fan.
• Little Seeds Preschool teachers at Asbury United Methodist Church for a great year of learning in a fun and loving environment, from Karen Johnson and Brody.
• Stephanie Rose for the sweet rolls, from Vera Bean.
• Onions to…
• the parents at a fast-food restaurant for not controlling their noisy children.
• the neighbors that have visitors park in front of my house instead of using their own driveway or parking in front of their house.
• people who underachieve by saying, “It’s not my job” or “I’m not paid to do that.”
• whoever thinks one person going to the Kentucky Derby is worthy of a front-page article.
• whoever hit the white border collie on County Road 200S on Sunday around 5:40 p.m. and didn’t stop to see if he was OK.
• the coach who is being paid to coach a team that he abandons every weekend so that he can watch another team play.
• the church that does nothing about the teacher that bullies the children.
• fair-weather Kentucky basketball fans.
• the coat check people at the prom for handing out the wrong coats.
• those that park in the commercial unloading zone in front of The Commons.
• the veterinarian’s office that was unwilling to share our information with a different veterinarian.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.