Follow The Republic:
• the ER staff on duty between 3 and 6 p.m. Sunday, registered nurse Michelle, Dr. Huddleston, Stacia in X-ray, triage nurse Becky, Tony, Ron the valet man and Joyce and Joy for their excellent care and kindness, from Jewell Lucas.
• Dr. Brian Niedbalski for your concern and prompt action, from Julie Brannan.
• the person who does not put their trash in a can outside, causing it to blow into neighboring yards.
• Terry White for getting her high school diploma, from the Fields and Kelley families.
• Larry Gearries for preparing my garden area and always being a watchful, considerate, helpful neighbor, from Connie.
• Skip the butcher for being kind and helpful.
• all our Southside parent volunteers who helped make the Colts Big Blue Football Camp a success and a great time for our fourth-, fifth- and sixth-grade students.
• the lady who picked me up when I was walking home in the rain.
• Sonya and Beth for all you do, from Shannon and Josh.
• the Love Chapel staff for being so nice and helpful to me when I humbly came to the food pantry last week.
• AT&T techs William Turner and Eathen Krise for a great job, from Town and Garden Apartments.
• Allen Breed and the other residents at Four Seasons for their help and support on my senior project, from Jerad Turner.
• the nice young men from the sheriff’s department and Animal Control for coming out in the middle of the night to rid my house of a bat.
• Dr. Huddleston and staff at Columbus Regional Hospital ER for their care last Friday, from Linda Cutrell.
• Bob Moody for walking in the 5K at the church.
• Onions to…
• people who quit without notice leaving co-workers to take up the slack and be away from their families more.
• people who go to fast-food restaurants and expect children not to be there and who think it is somehow easy to control young children.
• Columbus Board of Public Works and Safety for worrying about peoples’ lawns before they make sure that the grass and weeds on city property is mowed.
• the driver of the dark blue Pacifica who was completely oblivious as to who had the right of way.
• the local apartment complex for cutting down many of the old beautiful trees on the property.
• the driver of yellow pickup at Menard’s who banged her door into my red minivan, leaving a paint mark.
• the city for not worrying about the condition of city-owned property.
• those who are not using the Road 200 detour, making Road 200 and Spear Street dangerous for the children to get to school.
• people who abuse Family and Medical Leave Act.
• The Republic for the amount of corrections.
• the hospital that does not enforce the no-smoking policy in the parking lot.
• people who forget that ambulances running with lights and sirens are an integral part of saving lives.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.