Follow The Republic:
• Uriah from Housing Partnerships for your assistance on one of my tasks and taking the time to help me learn, from Lisa Gray.
• Rick Herman and Dan Wallace for going above and beyond the call of duty Sunday, from Martha Erickson.
• Dr. Pusca, Dr. Park and all of the CCU at CRH for the wonderful care during my heart crisis, from Julie Brannan.
• Evan Finke for his game-winning homer and taking time to meet a young baseball player and encourage him.
• all of the other parents in Columbus who juggle work, kids and college on an everyday basis but go unnamed in the newspaper.
• Dawn at the Wendy's drive-thru for great customer service and having a smile.
• Onions to
• commercial property with the high grass that needs to be mowed.
• ambulance running lights and sirens on Terrace Lake Road at 6:25 a.m. to warn exactly zero vehicles and pedestrians to get out of the way but waking up little kids unnecessarily.
• neighbor who revs up his loud car motor during the afternoon and into the night.
• parents and staff of middle school that continue to use St. Bartholomew's as their pickup/drop-off/parking area preventing St. B parents from finding a place to park for their own kids.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!