Follow The Republic:
• April Williams and Lisa Westenburger for all your hard work on the Race to Play project in making it a huge success.
• Columbus and Hope ambulance, ER staff, nurses, Dr. Hollencamp and Randy Bailey for the good care after my fall, from Patty Dunbar.
• Mr. Payne for all your hard work and organization with ISTEP and for everything else you do for us, from your teachers.
• Deb Carroll for 10 dedicated years to band students at St. Bartholomew Catholic School, from appreciative students and parents past and present.
• Mr. Whipker for the kindness and helping me to the car with my load of flowers during the rainstorm and providing a large umbrella so I would stay dry, from Cheri Caudill.
• the Crider family for all you do for Central Middle School.
• Curt Miller, Bob Cooper and Mike for buying my candy bars to help the Young Marines, from Destin Gentry.
• Northside Tyro teachers for the education they have provided and the dedication they have shown to their students this year, from a grateful parent.
• the Lowe's employee for all your help Friday morning in the lawn and garden department, from a grateful customer.
• Jeffrey Ducharme for making the dean's list twice and graduating from college, from Grandma Anderson and Aunt Cathy.
• Taylorsville Elementary School PTO for so many extra-special treats during Teacher Appreciation Week, from the Taylorsville Elementary staff.
• Onions to
• the electric company for changing lines without notifying customers first.
• the driver who ran two red lights on Central Avenue on Friday morning.
• the woman who had pinkeye and went shopping in a very crowded store.
• whoever complained about the horses on the county road.
• whoever stole our hanging basket of flowers from our front yard.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.