Follow The Republic:
• Teresa Newcomb for the beautiful flower arrangement, from Mom Estella.
• Ritters for the sample of Dreamsicle custard Thursday evening, great service and super employees, from Cheryl Williams.
• Frank Underwood for all the nice things you bring us to snack on, from the girls at ONB.
• Larry and Sheri Nichalson for everything you have done for my family, from Jennifer.
• Janet K. Foley for being the most beautiful, sweetest, wisest and amazing role model any girls could ask for, from Brittany, Heather, Tracy, and Bridget.
• Jon at Menards for being very kind and attentive when helping me find and load the items I needed, from Maggie.
• John Arnholt for tilling my garden, from Joan Barkes.
• Randy, Anna and Sam Scudder, and many others for your heroic assistance in planning and executing an incredible wedding for our son Rick and his bride, Alisha, from Richard Scalf.
• Patrick McKinney for all your help Sunday, from Marty and Diane.
• the Hope Elementary teaching staff for the nice staff appreciation gifts, from the lunch ladies.
• Gabby Kelsch for your hard work and winning first place for design and communication design process in the solar car race this past weekend, from Mom, Sean, Collin, Paxton and Papaw.
• Carl at State Street Tire NV for putting our names on our baseball shirts, from Scipio 4&5 flour green.
• Onions to
• garage sale shoppers for blocking a public alley rather than walk a few steps from the street.
• the car dealer that puts large vehicles on the corner of the busy intersection, obstructing vision.
• the laundromat that is overpriced.
• people that throw grass clippings in the streets and gutters and clog up the drains.
• The Republic for not delivering the paper Sunday morning after we called it in on Monday morning.
• not including promoting amateur sports in the Advance Columbus Strategic Plan.
• those who let their dogs bark all night long, forcing others to call animal control.
• The Republic for not printing my Onion when I want it printed.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.