Follow The Republic:
• East cheerleader Nici Denney for making the cheer squad at Marian University, from your high school cheer coaches.
• April Retz on her new position at The Hampton, from your family.
• my co-workers for everything, from Ron Schaub.
• Walt Fairfield and Donald Day of Bethel Baptist Church for cutting grass and cleaning my lot, from Keith Naylor.
• Shirley Ray for your thoughtfulness and hanging basket, from Donna.
• Paula Turnbow and staff at Care Club for taking wonderful care of our children, from a grateful mom.
• George Delay for all you do and especially getting rid of the critters, from Donna.
• Milissa and Kevin for the cake and mower.
• Gary McLellan and Bill Berkenstock for mowing for us during Jim's recovery from surgery, from Jim and Joyce Meier.
• Tonya White for the nice surprise Mother's Day gift, from Mary Fenske.
• Rita Dell for the CD player, from Mary Fenske.
• Tony at Krogers for giving me a beautiful yellow rose for Mother's Day, from Elizabeth.
• Dana and Cameron for an awesome Mother's Day, the beautiful flowers, gifts and great meal at Montana Mike's, from Carolyn.
• Debbie Pearson and children for taking me to dinner for Mother's Day, from Maxine Pearson.
• Onions to
• Little League coach for displaying poor sportsmanship by not shaking hands at the end of the game.
• "reporter" on Facebook that posts inaccurate information and the followers who add to the gossip and show no respect to other people's family members.
• The Republic for the tacky, oversized headline.
• parents who let children drive to school when they only live a block away.
• small town restaurant that lets some patrons bring in food from outside.
• city government for placing too much emphasis on repaving the People Trails rather than city streets and sidewalks.
• people who fly a foreign flag instead of an American flag.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.