Follow The Republic:
• the gentleman who found and turned my keys in at the Dollar General Store in Eastbrook on Tuesday, from a grateful grandma.
• Tommi Stowers for bringing me the special Pacers game shirt, from Grandma.
• Martin and Chris with Housing Partnerships for allowing me to volunteer on your job site, from Lisa Gray.
• Clarissa Pike and Tom and Doug Herold for being such wonderful children to me, from Barbara Herold.
• Debra and Julie Greene for the Mother's Day lunch and gifts, from Mom/Grandma.
• Brian, Amy, Haylee and Jacob Niedbalski for a great Mother's Day, from Robin Niedbalski.
• my daughters, Sherry, TeeTee, Bobbie and Lisa for making Mother's Day very special for me, from Janie Milan.
• Jill Cashen for the best behind-the-scenes tour of D.C. that anyone could want, from Kyle Draeger.
• Leah Phillips at La Mode 607 for being a wonderful hairstylist.
• everyone at Victory Gymnastics for a well-organized, fun and fantastic field trip, from the pre-K classes at Smith and Clifty Creek schools.
• Cassie Loweth for graduating from Indiana University, from the family.
• Candace at Southern Indiana Gastroenterology for calling and answering my questions after hours, from Roberta Brougher.
• Jennifer at eastside Walmart for going above and beyond to get the items I needed, from Sandy.
• Mary, owner of Smith's Row, for delivering the wonderful food for the Indianapolis news crew.
• Susan at Sleep Inn for going above and beyond for a customer.
• Trinity Lutheran High School for earning Indiana 4 Star school ratings in 2013, from Bob and Jeri Goecker.
• Onions to
• the bicyclist who ran the stop sign at Trestle Drive and Rocky Ford Road, and again at Marr and Rocky Ford.
• teacher who did not allow students to have water bottles on an outdoor field trip on a 90-degree day.
• the "weed police."
• the driver in the blue truck on 10th Street Wednesday that did not yield the right-of-way, nearly causing an accident.
• Craigslist sellers who actually think people will come to their house to pick up items in this day and age.
• the city for slowly removing the word "public" from the public Commons by renting space to private companies.
• the driver of the truck that honked at me for waiting for a pedestrian to get across the road Wednesday afternoon.
• the city for poorly maintaining the lake area at Mill Race.
• whoever is responsible for not mowing the two-foot-high weeds and grass at the corner of Seventh and Central.
• city for not having a turn arrow for Marr Road at 10th Street.
• church leaders who care more about the building than missions or congregations.
• mailman that did not stop his truck when I was entering the crosswalk in front of the Jay C store.
• The Republic for not walking across the street to cover the Fallen Police Officer's Memorial Service.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.