Follow The Republic:
• Jordan at Starbucks for being so nice.
• all my co-workers at the Youth Service Center for all of your support, from Lisa Gray.
• Crystal Anderson for doing an excellent job of photographing the graduates and nursery rhymes at our annual party, from Family School Partners.
• CPD for their kindness and help pertaining to my recent thefts, from John Tinkey.
• the recent volunteers helping in the store and warehouse at Sans Souci: Cummins DBU Finance, LDS, Second Baptist Church, Cummins, and the Happy Go Luckies 4-H Club.
• restaurants that accommodate patrons with special needs children, where they can bring food for their special diets.
• Texas Roadhouse for going out of your way to make our retirement dinner for Richards Elementary School great, from Richards Elementary School.
• Pat in my water aerobics class for your kindness on Thursday morning, from the lady who really needed a shower.
• Columbus East students, Emma Alexander, Kelby Bennett, Matt Fuehne, Olivia Smith, and Jacob Villiger for winning first place in "Design It" at the C4 Boiler Tech Challenge, from proud grandparents.
• Columbus Optical for the beautiful landscape that made the corner of 25th Street and Central Avenue much nicer to look at, from a loyal customer.
• the staff of the International School for the wonderful senior breakfast they prepared for the first graduating class and their families, from 12th-graders and families.
• Mrs. Kathy Dell for teaching us how to square dance and for kicking off Pioneer Days in such a fun way, from Parkside fourth-graders.
• the staff of Heritage Fund - The Community Foundation of Bartholomew County for putting on a fabulous annual report to the community, from Mickey Kim.
• Walt Satterfield and Darrell Day from Bethel Baptist Church for mowing, trimming and cutting down brush and trees on my city lot, from Keith Naylor.
• Matt and Loren at the Bicycle Station for doing an excellent job tuning up our bikes for riding season, from Dan Grott.
• Mary for the awesome treats, from Hartsville, Julie, Will and Chris.
• Tim Denny and Teresa Burton, Craig, Crystal, Paige, and Kinzie Feller for the love and care, from Mom Betty.
• Riley Coers for making cheerleader at Northside Middle School, from Nana and the rest of your family.
• Taylor Smith for graduating with honors, from Uncle Eric.
• Kirk Tree Service for a good tree removal service at a reasonable price on South Drive, from Jerry Kruse.
• Dr. Dorenbusch and the endoscopic team at Columbus Regional Hospital for their wonderful service, from a grateful patient.
• Susie Harvey for the hand lotion, from Becky Davis.
• Dave Boston and the inmates at the Sheriff's Department for a great job mowing the county.
• Bob Franke for helping me with my lawn when my lawn mowers were down, from Kevin Lowrey.
• my dad for all the play times, long walks, care and love you provide, from Boe Lowrey.
• Onions to
• the woman who thought she owned Denois Creek.
• kids who play in the street and kick soccer balls into parked cars.
• the three-hour wait in the emergency room.
• the tall grass and weeds on Marr Road between 10th and 17th Streets.
• the umpires who don't know where the strike zone is located.
• people who put up signs in the country and then don't take them down.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.