Follow The Republic:
• Kenny's Locksmithing for opening a locksmith shop instead of just being mobile, from a grateful customer.
• Central Middle School for giving treats to its bus drivers on Friday in recognition of Bus Driver Appreciation Day, from CMS bus drivers.
• the sheriff's deputy who pulled over a black SUV on Thursday morning for being understanding about the confusion at the Third and Washington streets stoplight where the stoplight was out.
• Jason McIntire, Jacob Villiger and Grant Hensley for being selected as first-, second- and third-place winners in the Earth Week Arts Contest, Spanish Division Poetry, at Columbus East, from Don and Patsy Harris.
• Amy Franklin, Kelly Lemley, Nicky Polyak, Wendy Roberts and Maria Yang for organizing amazing presentations and activities for Parkside Pioneer Days, from the fourth-grade students and teachers.
• Sue Feller for mowing and weed eating my lawn on Mother's Day, from Betty Burton.
• the pilots who participated in the Young Eagles free plane flight event for children for spending your time and money to provide a fun day for kids and to the staff and volunteers for making it a memorable event, from Dara Shumaker.
• the three Best Buy employees who were outside on break for helping me stop four lanes of traffic on National Road so we could get two families of geese with their babies safely across to the ponds in front of the Cummins facility, from Rhonda Bolner.
• Cosmopolitan Club for the lovely Mother's Day Tea and beautiful cake, from the ladies at Just Friends.
• the man in the white pickup who stopped and helped me in Northgate, from Carol.
• Tony Stewart for all the great things you've done for the park.
• Bryan Jones for cutting our grass, from Betty Jackson.
• Matthew Brown for the help with the medical emergency at Skooter's Friday night.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!