Follow The Republic:
• the gentleman on the blue-and-white Harley for stopping to help me with the flat tire on County Road 200S Friday afternoon, from Jeanette.
• all the wonderful CSA Fodrea parents who donated food or time to the staff appreciation meal, from CSA Fodrea PTO.
• Vincent Laine for the wonderful photo of mama duck and her ducklings in Tuesday’s Republic, from Elaine Pope.
• Jenni for making the sandbox a great place to play for our kids.
• Wayne Fields for letting me use your mower when mine was broken, from Kenneth.
• Tina’s Nails for treating all customers with respect and truthfully, from Lisa.
• Elise Beverly for the thoughtful gifts you gave to your study buddies, from Coach Brummett.
• Robbie Amos for all your years of service to the community through the Sheriff’s Department.
• Donna Wells for sending me the great pictures, from Ron Schaub.
• Michael Greven for an accurate and insightful letter about Camp Atterbury, from a former history teacher.
• everyone who came out Tuesday to place flags on the graves of the veterans, from the staff at Garland Brook Cemetery.
• my wonderful daughter Mallorie for working so hard all year and getting Honor Roll for the year and to Central Middle School, which had a great awards ceremony for the kids.
• Ann Moore and family for the prayers and cards of encouragement during my battle with cancer, from Pam Hill and husband Jim.
• Marcia Wetherald for being our bus driver and saving the day for us, from Mt. Healthy first-grade class.
• Alice Burns for the yummy tuna casserole and beautiful blue blanket, from Lisa Welch.
• Matt Miller from Raft to Rafters for having a fun and enjoyable customer appreciation day, from an appreciative customer.
• Frank’s Tree Service for the wonderful job cleaning the tree that fell on my roof after the storm, from James A. Tresh.
• Wendy and Aaron Joslin at Joslin Cabinets for helping me pick out my bathroom cabinets, from Woody and Carol Gleason.
• Alicia Sharp on her new business venture in Hope, from Chelsea.
• personnel at Fire Station No. 5, paramedics, Dr. Dugger, ER staff and the nurse who gave me transportation home on May 15, from J.G.
• Onions to…
• irresponsible cat owners.
• people who wear shorts when serving during a religious function.
• property owners in the old Golden Foundry neighborhood who let grass grow 3 feet tall and never mow.
• driver who ran one of my family members off the road causing him to hit something.
• the large number of dangerous, incompetent, blowhard, prevaricators populating the executive and legislative branches of the federal government.
• driver who disregarded the “Do not enter” and “One way” signs on a alley near Marr Road.
• The Republic for not putting the report of the deadly twister on the front page.
• people who threw a lit cigarette into an elderly woman’s yard.
• those who use any excuse to get their names in the newspaper.
• whoever is responsible for not having the grass cut at Speer Road and State Road 11.
• car wash that will not honor gift cards from the previous business.
• unattractive scrubby trees at the intersection of I-65 and State Road 46.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.