Follow The Republic:
• the Dance By Design studio staff for a very organized, well-run and entertaining recital, from a first-time dance parent.
• Lisa Shafran for 10 years of outstanding service leading the development effort for Heritage Fund - The Community Foundation of Bartholomew County, from Mickey Kim.
• the Women of Vision of Edinburgh Separate Baptist Church for the lovely Women's Tea and special speaker, Kentrina Freeman, from Marilyn Cheek.
• Jamie Crosby for getting her teaching license, from the nerdy newlyweds that have been anxiously awaiting this day.
• Scott and the crew at Eldon's for always taking care of my car and me, from Diana Davidson.
• Realtor professional Diane Brown Hawes, who offers her time and expertise whether for a client or listing agent, from grateful home hunters.
• Rebecca and Fred Barnett for teaching us about horses and letting us ride Minnie, from Josie and Lilly.
• Aaron Greathouse for being awesome at the Literacy Festival, from Ginger Jordan.
• Mt. Healthy third-graders and teachers for your wonderful Wax Museum.
• Wayne's Electric for the exceptional customer service.
• Alexis Wilson, Alyssa Cregg, Mady Garett, Grace and Mel Hassler, Nick Walter and Tegan Connell for a great weekend at Southern Indiana Junior Rodeo.
• Zack Ellison for all the help on Sunday, from the landscape girl.
• Dave Carothers at Max's Jewelry for outstanding customer service, from happy customers.
• Hannah Lawson for being my Big Sister at Smith, from Tereza Stewart.
• Mike at Welding Therapy, Claudia at Claudia's Flora-Bunda and Shawn at Party City for all the help, from Jennings County Schools Action Committee.
• Dr. Dorenbush, Dr. Shedd, Dr. Thompson and nursing staff on 3 Tower and family for thoughts and prayers, from Janice Griggs.
• Steve at Steve's Towing for helping me with the truck on County Road 200S on Friday afternoon, from Jeanette.
• Onions to
• The Republic for no coverage of East baseball's senior night game.
• adult male for calling my son fat and making him cry for two hours.
• people who don't understand what you do at a four-way stop.
• utility company for not having anyone at the drive-up window Monday.
• the filthy laundromat.
• The Republic for not running articles reminding residents that there are cat laws in the city stating cats must be kept on the owners' property.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.