Follow The Republic:
• everyone at Fishers Flower Basket for being wonderful neighbors, from Garland Brook Cemetery.
• Flowers by Lois for dropping everything and saving the day by fixing the wedding bouquets.
• Jamie Renner for being a great neighbor by helping get my kid to school and fixing a tire, from Edith Titus.
• Carrie Utterback for making Parkside Toe Token Running program awesome, from your student runners and parent helpers.
• all of the Columbus North High School faculty and staff for an amazing year, and giving me an education, from Alexis.
• Charlie Ballard for watering my flowers while we were gone, from Anita Kinsel.
• Mrs. Debbie Greene for saving the day, from Deanna and Hannah Wenzler.
• Officer Ziegler for helping us look for our dog, Snickers, on Tuesday night, from the Sutton family.
• city street department for promptly filling the potholes at First United Methodist Church parking lot, from Larry and Janey Clark.
• Bobby Davis for coming to my rescue when I had a busted tire, from Ava Jones.
• Mike and Linda Meyer for your help, from your neighbor.
• Onions to
• utility company that did not have a person at the drive-up window Wednesday.
• to bosses who fire employees for personal reasons.
• laundromat for raising the price on the washers and dropping the minutes on the dryers.
• school bus driver who pulled out in front of me, causing me to slam on my brakes and almost run off the road.
• disrespectful media and press who want to aggravate and annoy people when they are grieving and nosy people on Facebook who have no idea what they are talking about.
• credit union employee who insinuated that I was lying when I was not.
• Secondhand store that has raised prices beyond reasonable.
• whoever is responsible for not having the grass cut on the west side of Lindsey Street between Third and Fifth streets.
• rude driver of red truck for crossing in front of us to get a parking space at the grocery Wednesday.
• brush truck for not picking up piles that are too little or too big.
• store employee who would not help a customer with a bad back load large bags of mulch.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.