Follow The Republic:
• Robbie Amos for selflessly serving and helping the folks of Bartholomew County.
• Cheryl for helping me when I had a bad tire in the Marsh parking lot, the good Samaritan who helped me change my tire and the police officer who gave me a ride home, from Ava Jones.
• Kevin Priddy for going out of his way to help me pick up my car from being repaired, from Pam.
• The Republic for the extraordinary publication of "SALUTE! Time to Remember," for the attention and honor paid to veterans of the Korean War, from the widow of a World War II veteran.
• Our Hospice of South Central Indiana staff, Dr. Roy Goode, Roseann Buchanan, Karen Crawl, Debbie Garber, Tracie Jarrett, Dawn Curry, Heather Means and Susie Wallace for your ongoing hard work, caring and compassion, from Deloris F. and family.
• Auto Glass Depot, Southern Indiana OB/GYN and Tipton Park Dentistry for sponsoring The Kindy 500 lunch, from St. Bartholomew's kindergarten class.
• Jackie Brumfield for the food and kind words, from the Elizabeth Harper family.
• Chris Kleffman in the Mt. Healthy cafeteria for always being willing to go above and beyond.
• Lowe's and Whipkers for donating trees and mulch to the Columbus Township Fire Department.
• whoever broke into my van and took the sack of trash I'd been meaning to get rid of.
• Ron Columbo for being a thoughtful neighbor, from the Majors family.
• Jake for your help at the park, from Michael.
• Kroger bakery for doing an amazing job on my daughter's graduation cake, from Brenda Smith.
• my children and families and everyone who shared in my special day for all the kindness shown, from Janet Kimball.
• Onions to
• for spending $85,000 on a parking study when we already have three parking garages.
• officials for the direction that Columbus is going.
• the city for blocking off Washington Street with normal barriers but spending $200,000 for lighted gates to block off Fourth Street.
• the driver of white truck that went straight in a left-turn lane and proceeded to cut across three lanes of traffic.
• whoever is responsible for not mowing the grass along Deaver Road next to the old airport.
• the DNR officer who issued a ticket to a man with no fishing license who was only showing his two young daughters how to cast on a plastic rod and reel with no bait.
• preachers and elders of churches who judge people by what they wear to church.
• the so-called professional mowers who mow our apartment complex.
• concert organizers for taking away parking spaces and closing streets long before the concert begins.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.