Follow The Republic:
• Ashley Smith for graduating from DePauw University, from Mom and Dad.
• Mr. Laine and the Schmitt Rocket Choir and band for a very moving Memorial Day concert, from Kirby and Angie Yoder.
• Carolyn Willey, manager at Sears, for fixing the problem I had, in a very caring, efficient and professional manner and making me a new frequent shopper, from Amanda Smith.
• the kind people that found the disoriented, elderly lady walking on the west side of town in the middle of the night and took her to the Sheriff's Office.
• the nice man who loaned me his bright yellow blanket when he saw me freezing at the SALUTE! concert, from Karen Ames.
• officials for the direction that Columbus is going.
• Fred and Sandy Barkes for the great job at the Columbus Township office.
• David Brockman for mowing Raymond's yard.
• Columbus Animal Hospital for being so caring during our loss, from the Mullins family.
• the staff at Columbus North High School for the support and kindness shown to the bus driver and student involved in the accident Friday afternoon.
• the lady who was so pleasant and kind to me after the accident on 25th Street.
• Brigid Jarnigan for your tireless work on the Parkside School courtyard, from your Parkside friends.
• Robbie Amos for being a longtime friend and helping me when I needed someone to confide in, from Estella Brooks.
• Jody Osborne for all the extra things you do for me, from Joy Jacobs.
• Chris Kimmerling for the beautiful rose bushes in your yard, from the Deiwerts.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.