Follow The Republic:
• the gentleman who helped me pick up the all the loose change I dropped in the Central parking lot on Friday.
• Sydney Morey on eighth-grade graduation from White Creek Lutheran and Jaeden Pfieffer on pre-K graduation from First Church of the Nazarene, from Grandma Barbara.
• the gentleman in the parking lot near Seventh and Reed who helped me change my tire, from Jane Bean.
• the managers and wait staff at Montana Mike's for special service each time we go there, and to Derek for the extraordinary dessert on Friday, from Dottie and Bill.
• Nathan Bryant for graduating from Franklin College with a degree in computer information systems, from Mom and Dad.
• Amber Bryant Hopkins for graduating from Harrison College with a degree in medical assisting, from Mom and Dad.
• the Columbus and Greensburg Rural Kings for the flag created out of red, blue and white petunias.
• the gentleman who paid for my groceries May 25 at Save-A-Lot.
• Jack Riddle Jr. on your graduation from Columbus North High School, from family.
• Dr. David K. Lamb and Dr. Madlen Batchdarova and the First United Methodist Church Chancel Choir for the festival of hymns on Sunday, from the Perrys.
• the person who turned in a lost credit card at Big Lots on Sunday.
• Onions to
• the factory that works every weekend and holidays and doesn't let its employees spend time with their families.
• the car manufacturers that are now building their cars to look like the foreign cars.
• the newspaper delivery person who keeps throwing my newspaper under my car instead of getting it anywhere else I can easily pick it up.
• tea partyers who are desperate in their attempts to discredit our president.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.