Follow The Republic:
• CPD and officers Dodge and Combest and Sgt. Christophel for helping provide the citizens of Columbus the best pre-hospital care we can; together we can make this city the safest place to live, from Deputy Chief Mike Kutsko EMT-P, Columbus Fire.
• Bertha Maples for your beautiful flowers for all of us to enjoy, from Wilma Jordan.
• Tom Pickett Music Company for furnishing the portable public address system for Memorial Day ceremonies at the river and Garland Brook Cemetery.
• Aleah Tedder for your act of kindness, from one of your neighbors.
• Garland Crook Cemetery for blessing our family with the beautiful release ceremony, from the Harrison family.
• Sally Reindl for her letter to the editor Monday, from someone who agrees.
• Brother Lewis Burton, Brother Ray Bryant, Brother Randy Denton, Stacy Tucker and Eli Johnson for being such good pastors and friends, from Betty Roll.
• the good Samaritan who bought my medicine Saturday at Walmart.
• Beth Jones for being such an inspiring person in the business community, from Melissa Scott.
• Onions to…
• people who still try to blame tea party patriots for what our current president has done.
• cable company for failing to have real live people answering the telephone.
• whoever left the empty Big K root beer can in the garden area at the seasons mausoleum at Garland Brook Cemetery.
• mobile home parks that do not have tornado shelters.
• The Republic for printing far more left-leaning opinion pieces than conservative ones.
• people who park boats and campers on private church parking lots.
• business that did not have its flag at half-staff on Memorial Day.
• those who don’t dress respectfully when going to the Lord’s house.
• those who do not realize that the president discredits himself.
• city for not having many summer camps for 3-year-olds.
• college for lying to their teachers that credit-hour cutbacks are statewide.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.