Follow The Republic:
• Lee Johnson for changing the flat tire on my trailer at the landfill on Saturday, from Bill Mayes.
• all the wonderful Columbus City Bus drivers for their kindness, from the Northside Middle School travelers.
• Brandon at Panera Bread for great customer service, from Leslie Phillips.
• Ashley Norman for being accepted into the School of Mortuary Science.
• Tony Stewart for his win at Dover.
• the woman at the west side Wendy’s drive-thru who paid for my order Sunday night.
• Carmen Gorden for a safe ride and a great talk Sunday, from Miss Karen.
• Onions to…
• those blaming the current president for the mess started by the former president.
• the gray airplane that constantly circles way too close to our houses.
• a local personal-services business that discriminates.
• the couple at the high school graduation who rudely pushed through the crowd to take their young child to the bathroom.
• renters who get subsidized housing that is nicer than the homes of the taxpayers that are supporting them.
• The Republic for omitting the TV Guide from my Sunday paper.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.