Follow The Republic:
• Rose of Sweet Rose Bakehouse for going above and beyond with outstanding customer service, from Allie Tyler.
• The Republic for continuing to publish every year the list of those from Bartholomew County who have given their lives in the names of freedom each Memorial Day, from the family of William Fisher.
• Garland Brook Cemetery for the beautiful butterfly ceremony, from Sandy and Lily.
• lady at Walmart in the bike department Memorial Day for giving my grandson $20 to get the bike he really wanted, from Kelly and Jaxon.
• lady bus driver in Taylorsville who let the two lost ladies follow her to U.S. 31.
• Dr. Davidson for working Bela in right before they closed on Saturday.
• guys at Express Care on National Road for keeping my jacket and making sure I got it back, from Cindy Beam.
• Sally Reindl for her letter to the editor that everyone should read, from a concerned citizen.
• Onions to
• for turning the lights out on the war memorial at 9:30 in the evening.
• rude people at the SALUTE! concert who were loud and disruptive during the music.
• the disrespectful display of our president on Taylor Road.
• people who disturb the neighborhood by playing loud music several times a day.
• state and local law enforcement for not having a murder suspect in custody for the homicides in Waynesville.
• the people with boom boxes in residential areas loud enough to vibrate neighbors' windows.
• The Republic for not publishing Saturday's Powerball numbers Sunday.
• post office for failing to teach the mail carriers the difficult task of closing a mailbox door.
• whoever was responsible for not allowing the Young Marines to offer VFW and Marine roses to the people at the concert Friday night.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.