Follow The Republic:
• Sally Reindl for her letter, from Don Demas.
• Madelyn Lego for the beautiful song you sang at Garden City Church of Christ, from a grateful member.
• Tahnee Sanders on finishing your junior year, from Mom, Jamie and Trevor.
• Katie Stowers for the special Pacers game shirt and the Pacers for the win, from Grandma.
• Tim, the pharmacist at Kroger, for being professional and caring when I had an issue with my insurance company, from Cindy Mead.
• Mrs. Kiel and Mrs. Rockhold at ABC Stewart School for all your hard work and smiles, from a kindergarten graduate and his family.
• Amber for the delicious supper and the fresh rhubarb, from your neighbors.
• Arnie Krause for a well-written letter to the editor.
• Dr. Pankratz for immediately returning phone calls and checking on patients even after hours, from Linda Breeding.
• the generous driver in the 4Runner in front of me in the drive-thru at McDonald's, from the CPD officer behind you.
• Gert, Elaine, Peggy, Marti and Kyra for taking care of my cat and checking on the house while I was away, from Sandy.
• Danny Bragg for your dedicated service to the students and staff at Southside Elementary School, from Southside's fourth-grade teachers.
• All the teacher's assistants I work with at North High School for being great to work with and making my day amazing, from Shannon.
• Candace for helping with the prescription, from Jordan Brougher.
• Onions to
• group of bicyclists riding on Taylor Road at 9:30 p.m. with no lights.
• dog owners who stood by and did nothing while my dog was being attacked by their dog.
• those who submit Onions about working holidays and weekends when so many of us can't find jobs.
• pizza business for handing out fake money.
• gas prices in Columbus.
• contractor who stole items from a homeowner.
• driver of silver SUV on Jackson Street at 1 p.m. Thursday who has no concept of what a pedestrian crossing means.
• tall grass at abandoned property on Jonathan Moore Pike.
• tall grass growing on the sides of Carr Hill Road.
• umpires for letting batters hit from outside the batter's box.
• people who clutter the city with outdated garage-sale signs.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.