Follow The Republic:
• Shawn Price, Bob Nobbe, Jim Tedder and Mike Kern for all the help with Hauser's cook-out, from the lunch ladies.
• the principal, dean of students and athletic director at Hauser for helping with our cookout.
• The Republic for the publication of the Farm Indiana editions, from a city girl.
• Diana for all the new snacks, from Keepsake Village residents.
• Braden, Emma and Lindsay Mullins for helping me fill my bird feeders, from Mickey May.
• the city department that repaired the People Trail beneath both bridges on the west side.
• Officer Holley for listening and your kind words Friday morning and impressing my 7-year-old grandson, from Cheryl Placek.
• Kaden Wise, Reese Harmon, and Ashley Sturgeon for their kindness and for the thoughtful end of the school year gifts, from Mrs. Brummett.
• the two gals who gave up their seats for the elderly couple at Red Lobster waiting area Friday evening.
• the Tedders for the great strawberries, from Dave and Brenda.
• Brooke at Great Clips for doing the right thing, from Brad.
• Karen Wetherald, school bus transportation director, and staff for the great end of the year school bus pitch-in, and to A.J. for cooking our hamburgers and hot dogs.
• Fisher's Flower Basket for the flower petals for the memorial service, from the Ladies Auxiliary at the VFW.
• Nancy Nichter for the wonderful weekend getaway, from Wade and Margaret.
• Tim at the pharmacy at Kroger for helping me out when I found out I had shingles, from Ruby.
• CSA Fodrea staff for being so cheerful to car riders and their parents every morning and afternoon, from Connie Curry.
• Larry F. Fisher for doing a superb job as Bartholomew County Coroner.
• the after prom committee chairs, all the parent volunteers and all the people who gave their time or money to help make this year's after prom a success, from chair Jan Hatfield.
• the heart cath lab at Columbus Regional Hospital and cardiac cath staff, especially Lisa and Jennifer, from Jan.
• my neighbor Matt for helping me find a sentimental piece of jewelry I dropped in the grass, from your grateful neighbor Melissa Owens.
• CMO parents for your cards, gifts and thank yous for caring for your little ones this year, from Judy Nugent.
• Lynieca, the crossing guard at Southside, for the great smile each day and contagious attitude.
• the residents of Waycross and Timbercrest Drive for the beautiful display of pink petunias, from Charles Ward.
• the young man who found my purse in the Walmart parking lot, from Loretta.
• Dr. Douglas Wilson and staff for the kindness shown to me last Thursday.
• Kirk Tree Service for the great job, from the McGuires on Sims Drive.
• Monica Allman for receiving the most valuable and most improved player award from Columbus East Softball, from Mamaw Rennie.
• Jay and Susan, Carola and Danny for the flowers and Kathy for the food, from Margie Peach.
• the good Samaritan who picked up Murphy, the brown and white dog, and took him to animal control, from the Kahlenbeck family.
• Marcia Walker for the story in Farm Indiana about family farms and Josh Marshall for the photos.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.