Follow The Republic:
• the two wonderful ladies at the computer desk at the library for letting me use the flash drive and helping me print stuff off.
• Bonnie Reecer for giving us the new couch and two Lazy Boy recliners to enjoy, from Terry and Lorie Birge.
• the Everbridge Emergency Notification Test that works.
• Baxter with UPS for going above and beyond and making sure I got my breathing equipment Thursday evening, from Connie Parker.
• Sandy and Lily Retz for the birthday gifts and for being kind and thoughtful, from Judy Wood.
• Onions to
• the state of Indiana for having some of the highest gas prices in the U.S. and manufacturing lame justification.
• convenience store chains that spend money on radio ads rather than keeping gas prices at a reasonable cost.
• the sedan and the truck that used the entrance-only lane at Centra Credit Union on National Road as a exit despite the sign saying "No exit."
• people who break in and steal from others while they are trying to get packed and moved out.
• being robbed by the rich oil companies for over a decade and the government for letting it happen.
• co-workers who fake illness or injury.
• those who submit onions about not being able to find jobs when there are factory jobs out there.
• fast-talking people from organizations trying to get money from the elderly and unemployed.
• senior citizens who think they should get free rent.
• those responsible for not having the mail drop box fixed at Candlelight Village.
• all bicyclists who think they do not have to stop at stop signs.
• parents who let their kids scream and yell and set off fire crackers all day long with no regard for the neighbors.
• The Republic for reliving the flood of 2008, a time most of us would rather forget.
• whoever hit my mail box post and mail box and backed up and drove off.
• government for seizing our phone records and the newspaper for not reporting it.
• the two law-enforcement officers who were speeding and weaving in and out of traffic on Second Street and then onto State Street.
• the driver of the small silver car that ran the red light at Second and State streets in front of the oncoming traffic.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.